- Praise ye the LORD. Blessed [is] the man [that] feareth the
LORD, [that] delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the
upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house: and his
righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: [he
is] gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
- A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his
affairs with discretion.
- Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall
be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is
fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart [is] established, he shall not be afraid, until
he see [his desire] upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his
righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with
- The wicked shall see [it], and be grieved; he shall gnash
with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.